Creating Healthy, Amazing Smiles
I love helping my patients attain their smile goals, one person at a time. Each person brings a wonderful, unique personality to our office, along with specific orthodontic challenges. As I work with them to create a healthy smile, I get to know who they are. Our conversations are always interesting and I find I learn from what my patients share with me.
Being an orthodontist is more than creating beautiful smiles. By gently moving a person’s teeth into the correct positions, I’m making it easier for proper brushing and flossing. This means a decreased likelihood of future dental disease. I’m also creating a good bite, which means less chance of muscle issues in the jaw, face, and neck.
My days are spent surrounded by laughter and beautiful smiles. I love what I do! Dr. Kevin Beitchman
Education and Continuing Education
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center, Valedictorian
- Post-Doctoral Residency in Orthodontics, University of California San Francisco
- Master of Science
Dr. Beitchman served on the faculty of the Orthodontic department at the University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio.
Orthodontics is a constantly evolving field. In order to stay current on new technologies and treatments, Dr. Beitchman takes continuing education courses throughout the year. This ensures he’s able to provide his patients with the highest level of care, and create most incredible smiles for each of them.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- San Antonio District Dental Society
- Fellow in the International College of Dentistry
- Texas Association of Orthodontists
Dr. Beitchman and his wife, Linda, have two children, Joshua and Hope, who are fourth-generation San Antonians.
Sponsorships and Community Involvement
Since 1994, Dr. Beitchman and his wife are active supporters of education, believing all children deserve access to quality educational activities:
- Annual Educational Scholarship Award at Hobby Middle School
- Northside Independent School District Campus Partner for Hobby Middle School
- Assistant Scout Master for Troop 102
- Parent Band Booster at Champion High School
- Developed the Spring for a Teddy Bear of Love campaign at Methodist Children's Hospital
- Dental Health Month Speaker at Locke Hill Elementary and Fair Oaks Ranch Elementary
- Northside Independent School District Superintendent Award
- Spring for a Teddy Bear of Love Assembly at Fair Oaks Ranch Elementary School